Welcome to the Italian American Social Club of Orlando, Florida. We hope you will browse this site and discover what we mean to our community. Most of us are of Italian descent and enjoy sharing the many traditions of our heritage and the "Joys of Growing Up Italian."
Monthly events and club features include:
- Twice monthly dinner dances with live bands - guests welcome, reservations required.
- Club-owned building with two ballrooms and commercially equipped kitchen.
- Twice monthly Thursday night Italian dinners prepared by member volunteers, general public welcome.
- Twice yearly member participated and produced Musical Dinner Show.
- Facility available for special events, weddings, parties, meetings, etc
Come join us on the third Thursday of every month for our Thursday Night Dinners.
Enjoy a home cooked meal by one of our fabulous cooks Dick, Nick, Ron, Jesse, Aldo, Dave and Leon
Dinner starts at 6:30pm and costs only $10.00 per person.
Please call Dick Proulx at 407-273-2238 or Nick Diomede at 407-657-0515 so they can prepare accordingly.